Ways to Support
Thank you for your interest in supporting MassEquality as we work towards ensuring that everyone in Massachusetts can live equal, safe and free from discrimination! Check out the many opportunities below for you to help us win the fight for LGBTQ equality.
Giving to MassEquality
Your generous financial contributions help keep us and our work moving forward. There are several ways that you can give…
- MassEquality.org, a registered 501(c)4 social welfare organization, performs political lobbying and advocacy work on behalf of the LGBTQ community in Massachusetts.
Click here to donate to MassEquality.org.
- The MassEquality Education Fund, a registered 501(c)3 organization, engages in public education and outreach, educational advertising, polling and research in support of LGBTQ rights.
Click here to donate to the MassEquality Education Fund.
Did you know that your online shopping can help support the MassEquality Education Fund? Sign up for the AmazonSmile program and make a difference. Click here to get started!
- The MassEquality PAC stands with, develops, and elects candidates who outspokenly champion justice and equality for all LGBTQ people across Massachusetts. Since 2004, the PAC has consistently researched, interviewed and endorsed pro-equality candidates for both state and local offices.
Click here to donate to the MassEquality PAC.
If you would prefer to send us a check, please make your check out to either MassEquality.org, MassEquality Education Fund or MassEquality PAC, and mail it to 100 Grove Street #313, Worcester, MA 01605.
- Contact your employer’s Human Resources department to learn about their eligibility requirements and to obtain a Matching Gift form. Many companies will match the gifts of retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, etc. as well as gifts made by employees.
- Fill out the Employee portion of the Matching Gift form, and mail it to MassEquality, 128A Tremont Street, Suite 4R, Boston, MA 02108, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line "Matching Gift Form".
With a gift of stock, you can support MassEquality’s work and secure tax benefits for yourself at the same time.
By including MassEquality in your estate planning, you can make our work fighting for equality part of your lasting legacy. Your gift will help us champion equality for the generations to come and protect the freedoms the LGBTQ community has won. Click here to learn more about the various ways to make this serious, long-term commitment to the movement for LGBTQ equality.
Join Our Volunteer Team
Volunteering with MassEquality is a fun and rewarding way to personally contribute to the fight for LGBTQ rights. Our volunteers are a driving force in making change happen, and provide invaluable support for our work. We need volunteers in our Boston office and around the state.
Sign up and indicate your interests on the Volunteer form, or call our office at 617-878-2300 to get started.